Skip to content
|Product Size (L x B x H)
||24″ x 4″ x 1.5″
||0.5 – 0.65 kgs
|Packing Size (L x W x H)
||25 x 4.5 x 2 in
||0.7 – 0.85 kgs
- Slanting Plank is widely used in Iyengar Yoga for Supporting feet and hands in various poses.
- Made of superior quality solid pinewood with slip-resistant properties and finished to perfection.
- It supports ankles and feet in standing poses and hands and wrists in handstands.
- It supports full backbends and downward-facing dog poses. Ideal for people with sensitive/delicate wrists.
- Used for Chakrasana (upward bow pose), below the feet for Adho Mukha Shvanasana (inverted V pose), and can be used for supporting elbows in Sarvangasana.