How it will benefit you?
- Strong immune system
- Better blood circulation
- Calm mind
- Improved respiration
- Improved flexibility
- 1 Month yoga sessions
- 55 Minutes sessions daily
- Interactive sessions
- Posture guidance and support
- Classes will not take place on Saturday & Sunday, or on any national holiday.
Things to keep in mind
- Create a place where you can practice yoga.
- Internet connection must be robust.
- Keep your phone/laptop fully charged.
- Keep a water bottle next to you.
- Wear comfortable clothes during the sessions.
- Roll out your yoga mats for the sessions.
- Fix your Phone/Laptop & set frame for better visibility of trainers video.
- Make sure you are not interrupted by any phone calls during the sessions.
- Kindly inform if you have any medical problem of if you are a pregnant lady
- We will be unavailable during Internet Shutdown by Government.
- Keep mic OFF during Session.
- Be ready ten (10) minutes prior to online sessions.
In case of any cancellation no refund will be provided
What if I miss one class, can it be rescheduled?
No, in case you miss any classes the class cannot be rescheduled as it is a monthly subscription (can be done in one-on-one sessions)
What will be the maximum and minimum strength of a group session?
The maximum and the minimum number of people in the group will be 1 and 1k respectively.
Will I be joining a new batch or an on-going one or when does the batch starts?
These are ongoing daily live sessions, you will be joining an ongoing session as there is no start date or end date of the batch
Do I need to keep my camera/webcam on?
It completely depends upon your choice, keep it on if you will comfortable otherwise keep it turned off.
Can I get a trial class?
Sorry but at the moment we do not offer any trial classes as our prices are already very affordable.
Will I get a link after booking the session?
Yes, you will receive an e-mail right after booking the session with all the joining details and joining instructions.
Are these live sessions? Can I ask questions during the sessions?
Yes, these are live and interactive sessions. of course, you can ask questions but we request you to ask you questions at the starting or at the end of the sessions.
I have got a medical condition, can I get the sessions accordingly?
In case you have a medical condition, please tell us before joining the class so that we can inform the yogi/yogini. The instructor will make sure that you’ve been provided with custom asanas.